TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated: July 30, 2018
BY USING ANY OF OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, THESE TERMS (WHETHER OR NOT YOU CONFIRM YOUR AGREEMENT, SUCH AS BY CLICKING “I AGREE”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE ANY OF OUR WEBSITES THAT LINK TO THESE TERMS.
THESE TERMS INCLUDE (1) A WAIVER OF RIGHTS TO BRING A CLASS ACTION AGAINST US; AND (2) A RELEASE BY YOU OF ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGE AGAINST US AND CERTAIN THIRD PARTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE WEBSITES. BY USING ANY OF THE WEBSITES, YOU AGREE TO THESE PROVISIONS.
IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 IF YOU ARE IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE EQUIVALENT EMERGENCY NUMBER IF YOU ARE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, files, documents, text, photographs, images, audio, and any materials accessed through or made available for use or download through any of our websites (“Content”), including, without limitation, any information about diseases, conditions, treatments, or products, are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Nothing on our websites should be construed as the giving of advice or the making of a recommendation regarding any decision or action related to your health or the health of others. We do not monitor or authenticate the information contained on our websites for accuracy, safety, or reliability. Inclusion of Content on any of our websites does not mean that Adaptive supports or recommends a specific treatment, medicine, physician, or other information on our websites. Any reliance on such Content is solely at your own risk. You should consult a doctor or other qualified health care professional regarding any questions you have about your health or before making any decisions related to your health or wellness.
If you are a doctor or other qualified health care professional, you should not offer any medical advice or treatment on our websites, nor should you allow the content of our websites to substitute for your own medical judgment, which you should exercise in evaluating the information on any of our websites. Please thoroughly review the information provided our websites before deciding whether any of the products, services or treatments mentioned are right for you or others.
SCOPE OF THESE TERMS
We have designed our websites to provide general information about us and our products and research to users who are at least 18 years old.
Our clonoSEQ℠ service and other clinical laboratory services are diagnostic tests that can only be ordered by an authorized healthcare provider. Information submitted to us in connection with our clinical laboratory service that comprises protected health information is governed by other policies that are compliant with the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), which can be viewed at https://www.adaptivebiotech.com/hipaa-privacy-practice.
If you access and use any of our websites outside the United States, you are solely responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, federal, national, provincial, foreign, and international statutes, treaties, regulations, rules, orders, and other laws (each, a “Law”) with respect to such access and use. Access to our websites from jurisdictions where the contents are illegal or penalized, or where these Terms are not enforceable in full, is strictly prohibited. We make no representation that materials in our websites are appropriate or available for use in all locations worldwide.
You are not obligated to register with us in order to access our websites. However, from time to time we may offer certain features and services for which registration is necessary. If you elect to register, you agree to provide and update true, current and complete information about yourself and, if applicable, your employer, institution or other entity on whose behalf you are accessing such features or services. Such features or services may be subject to additional terms (“Additional Terms”), which will be described in separate policies posted on the applicable websites. The Additional Terms will supplement these Terms and will control over any conflict between the Additional Terms and these Terms with respect to the specific websites, features, services or portions of any of the foregoing, subject to the Additional Terms.
In using our websites, you agree not to:
• Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way or submit false, inaccurate or misleading information;
• Send or otherwise transmit unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, hateful, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, or any material that can cause harm or delay to our websites or computers of any kind;
• Send or otherwise transmit email chain letters, unsolicited messages, or “spamming” or “phishing” messages;
• Send or otherwise transmit unauthorized advertising, solicitation or promotional materials;
• Send or otherwise transmit materials that infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any party;
• Use our websites to disclose or obtain another’s personal information, or collect information about other users;
• Gain unauthorized access to our websites, or assist others to gain unauthorized access;
• Interfere with or disrupt any of our websites or any software, hardware, telecommunications equipment or networks used by us;
• Launch or use any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that access our websites in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser except for inclusion of the websites in a search index;
• Transmit or otherwise make available any virus, worm, adware, spyware or any other harmful computer code, file or program, including any that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment;
• Violate these terms or any applicable Laws; or
• Assist anyone engaging in any of the activities described above.
We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms, including without limitation, removing the offending content from our websites, suspending or terminating the access of such violators to our websites and reporting violations to the law enforcement authorities.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT, YOUR CONTENT AND FEEDBACK
Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties, whether included on any of our websites or made available through links, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content (collectively, “Third Party Content”). Links to third-party websites or pages are provided for convenience only and your use of such third-party websites may be subject to additional third-party policies and terms. We do not control any Third Party Content and do not guarantee the availability or display of any Third Party Content. We reserve the right to remove any Third Party Content from our websites at any time in our sole discretion. Any opinions, advice, statements, views, positions, services, offers, or other Third Party Content expressed or made available on or through our websites are solely those of the respective authors or distributors, and do not necessarily reflect our opinions, views, or position. We do not necessarily endorse any particular third party products, services or treatments. You use or rely on Third Party Content at your own risk. Information on our websites about companies other than us in press releases or otherwise should not be relied upon as being endorsed by us.
NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN PROCEDURES / COPYRIGHT AGENT
If you believe any materials accessible on or from any of our websites infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from any of our websites by contacting our copyright agent (at firstname.lastname@example.org) and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
7. If any content that you submitted has been removed as a result of a notification as described above and you believe that such content was posted lawfully, please contact us about our counter-notification procedure through which you can dispute the allegation and request re-posting of the content at issue.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Although we attempt to include accurate and up-to-date information on our websites, any information presented on our websites as of a particular date may only be accurate as of such date and we disclaim any responsibility to update such information.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, OUR WEBSITES AND ALL CONTENT (INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT) ON THESE WEBSITES IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ADAPTIVE PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. USE OF OUR WEBSITES AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF OUR WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU OBTAIN FROM OUR WEBSITES IS FREE OF VIRUSES. THE ADAPTIVE PARTIES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT OBTAINED OR VIEWED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY OF OUR WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITES OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE ADAPTIVE PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY. THE ADAPTIVE PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL EQUITABLE INDEMNITIES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTION TAKEN THAT IS BASED ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OUR WEBSITES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND IN NO EVENT WILL BE WE BE LIABLY UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR WEBSITES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITES, YOUR USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE ANY OF OUR WEBSITES, ANY LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITES. SHOULD ANY ADAPTIVE PARTIES BE FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, SUCH LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED USD 100.00 (ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS) IN THE AGGREGATE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable Law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit our liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of liability of the Adaptive Parties will be the minimum permitted under such applicable Law.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
To the fullest extent possible under applicable Law, you agree that you will release, indemnify, defend and hold Adaptive and our content providers, and all of our or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and representatives (collectively, the “Adaptive Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that relate to or arise directly or indirectly out of or from: (i) your breach of any provision of these Terms; (ii) your activities in connection with our websites; (iii) Your Content; (iv) your connection to our websites; and (v) your violation of any rights of another.
CONTENT; OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
As between you and us, we own all Content developed or acquired by us, including but not limited to our selection and arrangement of Third Party Content (as defined below), but excluding Third Party Content itself. We enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law. All product names and logos, regardless of whether or not they appear in large print or with a trademark symbol, are the trademarks and service marks of Adaptive, its affiliates, related companies, licensors or collaborators, unless otherwise noted. Ownership of such marks and the goodwill associated with them remains with us or those other entities.
All Content posted on our websites, including any images or text, is protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws with all rights reserved, and may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reposted or otherwise used except that you may view, use and download a single copy of a reasonable amount of these websites for your informational, non-commercial use, unless you are a licensed health care provider (such as a physician, health care facility, or pharmacy), a health insurance provider, or a representative of a licensed health care provider or health insurance provider. Such entities and individuals may use Content in connection with their professional duties, such as treating individual patients. Except as provided herein, no part of any Content or software on these websites may be used, copied, downloaded or stored in a retrieval system for any other purpose, nor may it be redistributed for any purpose, without our express written permission. You must abide by all rights notices, information, or restrictions contained in or attached to any Content and must not remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from our websites or any Content.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE; TERMINATION; SURVIVAL
We reserve the right to refuse service, disable or prohibit logins, remove or edit content (including Third Party Content), limit access to content, or modify or discontinue any of our websites or features on any of our websites in our sole discretion. may suspend, modify or terminate your access to or use of our websites at any time and for any reason without notice, including for violating these Terms. Upon any notice of termination, you must destroy all content obtained from our websites and all copies thereof. The provisions of these Terms concerning security, prohibited activities, intellectual property, user submissions, disclaimers, limitation of liability, indemnity, release and jurisdictional and dispute resolution issues will survive any such termination. You agree that if your use of our websites is terminated pursuant to these Terms, you will not attempt to use our websites under any name, and further agree that if you violate this restriction after being terminated, you indemnify and hold the Adaptive Parties harmless from any and all liability that we may incur therefor. We reserve the right to seek all remedies available under Law and in equity for violations of these Terms for using our websites.
The technology and software underlying our websites is our property (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Adaptive.
GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
By choosing to visit our websites you agree that any dispute over your use of our websites and these Terms will be governed by the laws of the state of Washington without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions and the United States. You also consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of any disputes arising in connection with our websites including these Terms in the federal and state courts of King County in the state of Washington. To the extent that any of the foregoing is unenforceable under applicable Law if you access and use any of our websites outside the United States, where permitted under such applicable Law, the Adaptive Parties shall have the right to designate such applicable governing Law and jurisdiction on notice to you in the event of any such dispute. We and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose and waive any objection to such courts on any basis, including without limitation improper venue or inconvenience of the forum. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our websites or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis and may not bring and expressly waive bringing a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a purported class, consolidated, multiple plaintiff or representative action (“Class Action”). Class Actions, class arbitrations, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed. The parties expressly waive any ability to maintain any Class Action in any forum. YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES OR THESE TERMS. You also agree to attempt to mediate any such dispute in good faith prior to bringing an action in court, and to abide by all limitations of liability contained herein. If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS NOTICE
When you use our websites or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receiving communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or posting notices on the applicable website. You agree that all agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. In order to access any such communications, you must have a computer or other Internet-enabled device. In order to retain copies of any such communications, you must have a printer or data storage device. If you have a printer, you may print paper copies of any such communications for your own use. If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to communicate with you electronically, you may not use our websites. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Our websites may include certain services that are available via a mobile device, including (i) the ability to upload content to our websites via a mobile device and (ii) the ability to browse our websites from a mobile device (collectively, the “Mobile website”). To the extent you access our Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain elements of the Mobile website may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all aspects of the Mobile website may work with all carriers or devices. By using the Mobile website, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding Adaptive by electronic means and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile website may be communicated to us.
We may revise these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All updates to these Terms will be posted on this web page. If we make significant changes, we will notify you by posting a notice on one or more of our websites or by email. Please check this website for the most current version of these Terms. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable Law, your continued use of our websites after we have posted a change notice constitutes your acceptance of changes.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms please contact us at email@example.com.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Adaptive’s patent portfolio includes the following issued U.S. patents:
- U.S. Patent No. 8,236,503, entitled “Methods of Monitoring Conditions by Sequence Analysis”
- U.S. Patent No. 8,507,205, entitled “Single Cell Analysis by Polymerase Cycling Assembly”
- U.S. Patent No. 8,628,927, entitled “Monitoring Health and Disease Status Using Clonotype Profiles”
- U.S. Patent No. 8,685,898, entitled “Adaptive Immunity Profiling and Methods for Generation of Monoclonal Antibodies”
- U.S. Patent No. 8,691,510, entitled “Sequence Analysis of Complex Amplicons”
- U.S. Patent No. 8,748,103, entitled “Monitoring Health and Disease Status Using Clonotype Profiles”
- U.S. Patent No. 8,795,970, entitled “Methods of Monitoring Conditions by Sequence Analysis”
- U.S. Patent No. 8,883,418, entitled “Measurement of The Immunological Diversity and Evaluation of the Effects of a Treatment Through Studying V(D)J Diversity”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,043,160, entitled “Method of Determining Clonotypes and Clonotype Profiles”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,150,905, entitled “Compositions and Method for Measuring and Calibrating Amplification Bias in Multiplexed PCR Reactions”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,181,590, entitled “Quantification of Adaptive Immune Cell Genomes in a Complex Mixture Of Cells”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,181,591, entitled “Quantification of Adaptive Immune Cell Genomes in a Complex Mixture Of Cells”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,217,176 entitled “Methods of Monitoring Conditions by Sequence Analysis”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,228,232 entitled “Methods of Monitoring Conditions by Sequence Analysis”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,279,159 entitled “Quantification of Adaptive Immune Cell Genomes in a Complex Mixture of Cells”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,347,099 entitled “Single Cell Analysis by Polymerase Cycling Assembly”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,365,901 entitled “Monitoring Immunoglobulin Heavy Chain Evolution in B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,371,558 entitled “Compositions and Method for Measuring and Calibrating Amplification Bias in Multiplexed PCR Reactions”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,394,567 entitled “Detection and Quantification of Sample Contamination in Immune Repertoire Analysis”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,416,420 entitled “Monitoring Health and Disease Status Using Clonotype Profiles”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,499,865 entitled “Detection and Measurement of Tissue-Infiltrating Lymphocytes”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,506,119 entitled “Method of Sequence Determination Using Sequence Tags”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,512,487 entitled “Monitoring Health and Disease Status Using Clonotype Profiles”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,523,129 entitled “Sequence Analysis of Complex Amplicons”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,528,160 entitled “Rare Clonotypes and Uses Thereof”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,708,657, entitled “Method for Generating Clonotype Profiles Using Sequence Tags”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,809,813, entitled “Method of Measuring Adaptive Immunity”, exclusively licensed from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center”
- U.S. Patent No. 9,824,179, entitled “Diagnosis of Lymphoid Malignancies and Minimal Residual Disease Detection”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,066,265 entitled “Determining Antigen-Specific T-Cells”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,077,473 entitled “Method For Genotyping Clonotype Profiles Using Sequence Tags”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,077,478 entitled “Determining Paired Immune Receptor Chains From Frequency Matched Subunits”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,150,996 entitled “Quantification of Adaptive Immune Cell Genomes in a Complex Mixture of Cells”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,155,992 entitled “Monitoring Health and Disease Status Using Clonotype Profiles”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,214,770 entitled “Compositions and Method for Measuring and Calibrating Amplification Bias in Multiplexed PCR Reactions”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,221,461 entitled “Immunocompetence Assessment by Adaptive Immune Receptor Diversity and Clonality Characterization”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,246,701 entitled “Multiplexed Digital Quantitation of Rearranged Lymphoid Receptors in a complex Mixture”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,246,752 entitled “Methods of Monitoring Conditions By Sequence Analysis”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,266,901 entitled “Methods of Monitoring Conditions By Sequence Analysis”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,323,276 entitled “Adaptive Immunity Profiling and Methods for Generation of Monoclonal Antibodies”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,385,475 entitled “Random Array Sequencing of Low-Complexity Libraries”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,392,663 entitled “Highly-Multiplexed Simultaneous Detection of Nucleic Acids Encoding Paired Adaptive Immune Receptor Heterodimers from a Large Number of Samples”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,428,325 entitled “Identification of Antigen-Specific B Cell Receptors”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,435,745 entitled “Determining Antigen-Specific T-Cells”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,519,511 entitled “Monitoring Health and Disease Status Using Clonotype Profiles”
- U.S. Patent No. 10,526,650 entitled “Method for Genotyping Clonotype Profiles Using Sequence Tags”
The following are trademarks of Adaptive Biotechnologies, including marks which are registered or pending registration within and outside of the U.S.: ADAPTIVE and logo, ADAPTIVE BIOTECHNOLOGIES and logo, immunoSEQ and logo, immunoSEQ Dx, clonoSEQ and logo, ADAPTIVE ASSIST and logo, AMPLIFY ANSWERS, AMPLIFY DISCOVERY, AMPLIFY IMMUNOLOGY, Data with depth. Results with relevance., ELISEQ, IMMUNEACCESS, MIRA, LYMPHOSIGHT, pairSEQ, MIRA, CLONOSIGHT, truTCR, What gets measured gets managed, truAb, and ImmuneSense.