Identifying Antibodies for
Adaptive’s high-throughput antibody discovery process enables rapid identification and selection of potent, naturally occurring, entirely human antibodies for clinical development and commercialization.
- Use B cells from human blood
- Sourced from humanized mice
- De-risked for manufacturing and developability
- Likely favorable safety profile
High-throughput, high sensitivity
- Hundreds of thousands of antibodies at a time
- Select likely winners using bioinformatics
- Accurate BCR heavy/light pairs at unprecedented scale
- Screen for natural human antibodies
Best clinical candidate selection
- Entire B-cell receptors (BCR) repertoire interrogated
- Well-characterized, naturally optimized antibodies
- Support rational monoclonal antibody combinations
Antibodies Against SARS-CoV-2
Neutralizing antibodies defend healthy cells by blocking the biological function of an invading virus.
Adaptive has identified and characterized ultra-potent, neutralizing antibodies that bind to different parts of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and can be considered for development to treat COVID-19.
View Publications for the article published in Cell Chemical Biology in 2023.