Call for Independent Medical Education (IME) Grants
Adaptive Biotechnologies (“Adaptive”) is committed to supporting independent medical education that contributes to the scientific and medical understanding of therapies, disease states, and diagnostic categories aligned with Adaptive’s areas of medical and/or scientific interest.
As part of this ongoing commitment, Adaptive will accept grant requests for bona fide educational purposes from Educational providers that are accredited to provide continuing education (i.e., CME, CE) by a national accrediting body, such as the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), or other such accreditor.
These organizations are invited to submit grant applications for IME activities that will address demonstrated, specific gaps in education, practice, or care. The grant requester (and ultimately the grantee) is responsible for the design, implementation, sponsorship, and conduct of the independent initiative supported by the grant, including compliance with any regulatory requirements.
Medical Education Areas of Interest
Measurable (Minimal) Residual Disease (MRD) in Lymphoid Malignancies
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas
T-Cell Diagnostics for Infectious Diseases
- Lyme disease
Funding requests must be submitted via email to IMEgrants@adaptivebiotech.com
- It is preferred that funding requests be submitted at least 60 days before the start date of an activity.
- All organizations must provide certain basic information so Adaptive can move forward with the evaluation process.
- Organizations are required to submit the following:
- Request on organization’s letterhead
- Needs Assessment
- Implementation Plan
- Program/Event description
- Certificate(s) of Accreditation
- Completed W9 form
- Once a request is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
Decisions are made monthly; you will hear back from Adaptive prior to the requested decision deadline or shortly after the next meeting of the Grant Review Committee.
- If an application is incomplete, you will receive an Additional Information request.
Decisions on funding requests are determined after a full review and evaluation of the funding request application and related documents.
- You will receive an email communication regarding the decision.
- If you have any questions regarding the decision, please contact IMEgrants@adaptivebiotech.com.
For any additional questions, please email IMEgrants@adaptivebiotech.com.